- Midweek Lenten Worship scheduled for this Thursday, March 8, at St. Luke, Ferndale is CANCELLED. St. Luke will host the service next Thursday, March 15 instead of Christ, Springtown. The final session of the Midweek Lenten Series will be held at St. Peter’s in Riegelsville on March 22.
- Daylight savings time is coming this Sunday, March 11. Turn your clocks forward one hour. Don’t be late for worship!!! We want to see you there.
- MAP (Mission Assessment Profile) Survey – Have you filled yours out yet? You can do it online (click here https://www.research.net/r/LCofDurham ) or if you prefer, hard copies are available on a table in the narthex of the church. Please fill out hard copies no later than March 18th. Online surveys should be completed by March 25. Your participation is vital as we as a congregation plan our faithful mission to Christ in the 21st century.
- This year our annual Easter Egg Hunt will be on Saturday, March 24. We need your contributions for candy and prizes. Please bring individually wrapped candies (no nut products) for stuffing eggs, and items for prizes, such as crayons, coloring books, pencils, stuffed animals, books, games, etc. Dollar stores stock many of these items . There is a large Easter basket in the narthex for your contributions. Please try to bring them this Sunday! Thank you for your help.
- Easter breakfast on Easter Sunday, April 1, following the 6:30 AM Sunrise Service: Once again Lynn Gaun and the Hospitality Committee are organizing the breakfast. Lynn would like to get an idea of who is planning to attend so she knows how much food to prepare. If you are planning to attend the Easter Breakfast, please call Lynn Gaun at 610-749-0217, or sign-up on the sheet posted on the bulletin board in the narthex.
Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM
Summer worship (June-September) is at 10:00 AM
Choir RehearsalWednesday evenings at 6:30 PM
Reverend James Heckman – Bridge Pastor Carolyn Williams –
Organist and Choir Director
Jessica Mette –
Church Secretary and Webmaster
Dianna Streletz – Custodian
Church Office Number 610-346-8500